Rumble 59 - Schmiere Medium Hold Water Based Pomade
Rumble 59 – Schmiere Medium Hold Water Based Pomade
Unbelievable, but true: This smart pipe-fancier with his green feathers went the whole nine yards. The Medium Hold Water Based Pomade by Schmiere is now available in a stylish printed aluminium can with terrific 250ml of content – 70ml more than before! It’ll be a conquest to grease this huge amount! This pomade is perfect for beginners, because it is as simple to use as classic pomades, but washes out easier. The medium gel-pomade styles with simple treatment, good washability and a great look!
It was after the Schmiere ravens had staked out their claim, a long missed relative with colorful feathers was washed ashore. You better not mess with this scoundrel! After marauding the seven seas – and every nest on the coasts – he continues his prey round here with his one-of-a-kind knowledge of water based pomades. A worthy new member of the Rumble59 Schmiere-Gang and an extraordinary support with styling-issues.
The Medium Hold Water Based Pomade has a medium hold. It has a jelly like texture, a green colour and smells like fresh lime. This pomade has many convincing advantages:
- Your hair will be very easy to style and comb. But in the end this pomade convinces with its’ washability.
- The water-based pomade has the benefits of a retro-pomade but could be washed out very easily – even without shampoo!
- The included ricinus-based oil is responsible for the unique advantage towards common gel.
- It cares for spreading the pomade easily on the hair and for the perfect style – of course without drying up your hair.
- Your hairstyling stays the whole day through!
For the perfect glossy finish, this water-based pomade is perfect to combine with the Rumble 59 – Schmiere Pomade Brilliance / Light. This water-based pomade by Schmiere is also available with strong hold.
The water-based Schmiere Pomade medium at a glance:
- Medium hold
- Color: green
- Smell: lime
- Aluminium can with screw cap, Content: 250ml
- Made in Germany